Professional looks and productivity: Thoughtfully designed to be sleek and useful with a carbon fiber lid, dark gray alloy chassis, backlit keyboard, glass track pad and 1080p display.
A wide range of magnificence: Bring business projects to full light with industry leading brightness and viewing angles on a 13.3" FHD IPS display with optional scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ touch display.
Easy to hear: Whether they are watching a presentation, chatting with a classmate or playing music to inspire, the dual-array microphones and front-facing speakers make it easy to hear and be heard.
Mil-spec tested for drops, spills on the keyboard and track pad, vibration, heat, humidity, dust and dirt.
Interactive Light:: 7 color LED light will accommodate software apps.
What is Chrome OS?
- It is an operating system
- It is based on a Linux® kernel with numerous additional features
- It is designed for productivity – on both notebooks and desktops.
- It is not for mobile devices
- It is browser-centric - applications are delivered within the browser
- The primary use case is hosted applications and data in the cloud.
- Offline and local apps are supported as well.
Management Console Licences are £19 + VAT per device for the life of the device. Google 24/7 email and telephone support included.